So I thought I’d put together some information on the infamous Beauty Blender. So many of us just get them and only use them for foundation, or don’t know all of the things they can do. If you want to learn all my tricks for the Beauty Blender, check out my video below:
Hope you find it useful.
Thanks for watching.
OMG guys, I’m dying over this right now .. isn’t it the most beautiful thing you’ve ever laid eyes on?!
OK, so the Lancome La Rose a Poudrer – AKA Lancome Rose Highlighter – that everyone has been going absolutely crazy for on social media, is out of stock already!
And from what I’ve seen of it, it gives a very subtle glow in a pinky pearlescent shade. It’s also very light and quite brightening, so I’m not sure how well it would work on warm or dark skin. I’m warm toned and I’ve gold and pink so I’ve tailored this to create my very own ROSE GOLD ROSE HIGHLIGHTER haha! You could definitely choose whatever colour suits you best, but I’m all about the bright, poppin highlighter and I don’t think the Lancome highlighter could have given me that so here is how to DIY the Lancome version….
PS.. the jar and rose were from Dunelm, but similar are readily available in homeware stores and you can get the rubbing alcohol and probably even the primer, highlighter and facial spray from Amazon – try and get the Mario Badescu one though, not only because it’s amazing, but because it smells of roses so it so perfect and cute for this hack!
I’ve finally got the second parcel from my order and – ohmygosh it’s the biggest box of bath bombs and products I’ve ever received!
Join me in opening it and hear my thoughts on Bomb Cosmetics vs. Lush..
Which do you prefer?
Hope you’re all well!? I love watching and reading the ’50 Facts About Me’ tags because you learn so much about people. So, I thought I’d do mine – I hope you don’t think I’m too strange by the end haha!
1. I have size 5 feet
2. I have 2 dogs and 4 cats
3. I am vice chair of a PTA
4. I got married in Walt Disney World, Florida
5. I sleep with a hot water bottle
6. I never listen to music
7. I’ve only ever been to one football game – Aston Villa v. Bolton Wanderers
8. I have twin boys aged and a daughter aged 3
9. I’m obsessed with everything Disney – merchandise, WDW and all the films
10. The only foods I don’t like are pork belly, pork scratchings and black pudding
11. I hate cooking
12. I am constantly changing my hair colour, extensions and style
13. I never watch TV, but do like the cinema
14. I have one sister
15. My nicknames when I was younger were Shushy and Clairebear
16. I love shopping for presents for people
17. I passed driving test on the 3rd attempt
18. I’m 5’1″
19. Gin and tonic is my drink of choice
20. I hate Chinese takeaway (home cooked is fine)
21. I’m a Scorpio
22. I’m always cold
23. I hate negativity
24. I love PJs
25. I only wear gold jewellery, not silver
26. I’m very sarcastic
27. My favourite number is 7
28. My middle name is Louise
29. I can’t sing at all.. not one bit
30. I used to work as a barmaid and also in TopShop for a couple of years
31. My colour palette is muted autumn
32. If I could choose a superpower it would be the ability to turn into any animal and back
33. My favourite colours are white, pink and gold
34. I got an A in art GCSE and A* in IT but no good at either now
35. I’m most grumpy if sleep deprived and need at least 8-9 hours per night
36. I hate wearing mascara
37. I’m not a morning person and at my most productive in evening
38. My favourite food is chilli con carne, but love any Mexican food
39. I’ve never tried sushi
40. I’m 31 and people used to tell me I look younger than I was
41. I get very competitive with board games, particularly Monopoly and I love poker
42. My biggest fear is heights
43. I’m a very empathetic person and will usually get upset if you do
44. I hate driving (and am very bad at it)
45. I love clicking my knuckles and wrists
46. I hate touching raw white meat like chicken or pork
47. I’m an anxious traveler
48. My favourite flowers are roses
49. I’m not musical and can’t play any instruments
50. My first CD was by Eternal
I’ve uploaded a video to my YouTube channel with my 50 Facts About Me Tag, check it out if you get chance and let me know if you share any of the same facts (make me feel better about myself haha)!
I thought I’d do a quick video on how I do my chopstick hair curls as I always get comments when I do them. It’s such a fun, bouncy hairstyle to wear. Check it out and let me know how you get on if you give it a go!
Love, Claire xoxo
Has anyone tried the latest eyebrow trend? Soap brows?! As in, using an actual bar of soap to style your brows?
It’s not a new concept apparently. They used it in old Hollywood to style the biggest, bushiest brows. But it’s making a comeback..
I’m not the most talented with a makeup brush. I definitely can’t make ‘on fleek-Instagram baddie-eyebrow game strong-carved out-brows’, but I thought that I might just be able to managed combing some soap through my brows. And I LOVED them!
Check them out! xoxo
Have you seen my December favourites blog yet up on my channel? Links for everything is in the drop down box. Check it out!
Love Claire xoxo