You can tell it’s half term – it’s the first day of the school holidays and the madness has already set in! So I thought this would be a super fun challenge for Flo to do, and it was! She loved it and we both had a lot of fun filming this! I hope you have a giggle and enjoy it as much as we did!
I have my super crafty head on so I’ve made some really quick and easy Valentine’s treats (trust me, they have to be if I’m making them!) and done a quick 5 minute tutorial for you!
Check it out and if you have a go at any, let me know how you get on!
Happy Valentine’s gorgeouses!
My skin is super awful at the moment (stress and a bad diet) and I’ve finally managed to track down all of the items in this range so I thought I’d do one big review / first impressions video…
Have you tried any of them? If so, let me know in the comments what you thought!
Kisses till next time!
I’m not going to lie, my husband was pretty traumatised by this LOL! But, it’s such an amazing way to get a totally flawless finish to your foundation! You just have to check it out and let me know what you think, it’s really not as scary as it sounds – I promise!
So I thought I’d put together some information on the infamous Beauty Blender. So many of us just get them and only use them for foundation, or don’t know all of the things they can do. If you want to learn all my tricks for the Beauty Blender, check out my video below:
Hope you find it useful.
Thanks for watching.
I’ve finally got the second parcel from my order and – ohmygosh it’s the biggest box of bath bombs and products I’ve ever received!
Join me in opening it and hear my thoughts on Bomb Cosmetics vs. Lush..
Which do you prefer?
Hope you’re all well!? I love watching and reading the ’50 Facts About Me’ tags because you learn so much about people. So, I thought I’d do mine – I hope you don’t think I’m too strange by the end haha!
1. I have size 5 feet
2. I have 2 dogs and 4 cats
3. I am vice chair of a PTA
4. I got married in Walt Disney World, Florida
5. I sleep with a hot water bottle
6. I never listen to music
7. I’ve only ever been to one football game – Aston Villa v. Bolton Wanderers
8. I have twin boys aged and a daughter aged 3
9. I’m obsessed with everything Disney – merchandise, WDW and all the films
10. The only foods I don’t like are pork belly, pork scratchings and black pudding
11. I hate cooking
12. I am constantly changing my hair colour, extensions and style
13. I never watch TV, but do like the cinema
14. I have one sister
15. My nicknames when I was younger were Shushy and Clairebear
16. I love shopping for presents for people
17. I passed driving test on the 3rd attempt
18. I’m 5’1″
19. Gin and tonic is my drink of choice
20. I hate Chinese takeaway (home cooked is fine)
21. I’m a Scorpio
22. I’m always cold
23. I hate negativity
24. I love PJs
25. I only wear gold jewellery, not silver
26. I’m very sarcastic
27. My favourite number is 7
28. My middle name is Louise
29. I can’t sing at all.. not one bit
30. I used to work as a barmaid and also in TopShop for a couple of years
31. My colour palette is muted autumn
32. If I could choose a superpower it would be the ability to turn into any animal and back
33. My favourite colours are white, pink and gold
34. I got an A in art GCSE and A* in IT but no good at either now
35. I’m most grumpy if sleep deprived and need at least 8-9 hours per night
36. I hate wearing mascara
37. I’m not a morning person and at my most productive in evening
38. My favourite food is chilli con carne, but love any Mexican food
39. I’ve never tried sushi
40. I’m 31 and people used to tell me I look younger than I was
41. I get very competitive with board games, particularly Monopoly and I love poker
42. My biggest fear is heights
43. I’m a very empathetic person and will usually get upset if you do
44. I hate driving (and am very bad at it)
45. I love clicking my knuckles and wrists
46. I hate touching raw white meat like chicken or pork
47. I’m an anxious traveler
48. My favourite flowers are roses
49. I’m not musical and can’t play any instruments
50. My first CD was by Eternal
I’ve uploaded a video to my YouTube channel with my 50 Facts About Me Tag, check it out if you get chance and let me know if you share any of the same facts (make me feel better about myself haha)!